The water-cooled compressor series was created for users that require a high volume of compressed air such as industrial users, large municipal fire departments, and training facilities, and dive resort operators. Water-cooled units are designed to perform under the extreme duty cycles that such facilities require.
· Combined suction and discharge valves make a
routine maintenance a snap.
· The compressors cooling system is built into the
block, reducing the need for auxiliary devices.
· A positive displacement oil pump assures
· Closed loop cooling eliminates the need for
· Piston rings are on all stages of compression for
increased compression efficiency.